Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
JackMayol Apr 22, 2013 @ 1:01am
greenlight game doesn't register new votes since April, 19.
The stats page of our game "Running with Rifles" shows the new unique visitors count but not the yes/total votes anymore. Those are constantly showing "0". We also lost 3 ranks.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Hope this gets fixed and that we get the 3 voting days back...

Have a nice week!
Jack
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
MadMage Apr 22, 2013 @ 8:27am 
Just want to give you guys a shout out - I like the new concept, but it may be too fast paced for my liking. I voted it up, but I'm not sure how many people will play a top-down version of what is essentially Planetside instead of Planetside; first person is the preferred shooting format, after all and it looks like a lot of the game is depending on having a strong multiplayer base. My preference would be a game like yours, but turn based.

In any event, good luck!
JackMayol Apr 22, 2013 @ 8:59am 
hi MadMage and thanks for the vote, even though this thread wasn't meant to make promotion about our game :D
I never played planetside myself and had to check a video to even see what this game is all about. The most part of our community is interested in in Running with Rifles because it IS a top down shooter which makes it special. If we would have chosen to make it a first person shooter it would just have been one of those multiple games based on the "Battlefield" concept.
Of course we can't please anyone but I am pretty sure our fanbase would be smaller if the game would be as first or third person view.

Jack
MadMage Apr 22, 2013 @ 11:56am 
Which I get; the gaming community needs anything but more FPS games. As I said, I like the concept - it's a new spin and could be a lot of fun. But it does feel like itll be Planetside from a different perspective; you might want to try Planetside out. Only major problem I have with the game is it's a giant meaningless clusterf*ck. You fight for objectives, but lose them within hours with nothing to show for it.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 22, 2013 @ 1:01am