Steam Greenlight
JackMayol Apr 22, 2013 @ 1:01am
greenlight game doesn't register new votes since April, 19.
The stats page of our game "Running with Rifles" shows the new unique visitors count but not the yes/total votes anymore. Those are constantly showing "0". We also lost 3 ranks.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Hope this gets fixed and that we get the 3 voting days back...

Have a nice week!
Jack
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
MadMage Apr 22, 2013 @ 8:27am 
Just want to give you guys a shout out - I like the new concept, but it may be too fast paced for my liking. I voted it up, but I'm not sure how many people will play a top-down version of what is essentially Planetside instead of Planetside; first person is the preferred shooting format, after all and it looks like a lot of the game is depending on having a strong multiplayer base. My preference would be a game like yours, but turn based.

In any event, good luck!
JackMayol Apr 22, 2013 @ 8:59am 
hi MadMage and thanks for the vote, even though this thread wasn't meant to make promotion about our game :D
I never played planetside myself and had to check a video to even see what this game is all about. The most part of our community is interested in in Running with Rifles because it IS a top down shooter which makes it special. If we would have chosen to make it a first person shooter it would just have been one of those multiple games based on the "Battlefield" concept.
Of course we can't please anyone but I am pretty sure our fanbase would be smaller if the game would be as first or third person view.

Jack
MadMage Apr 22, 2013 @ 11:56am 
Which I get; the gaming community needs anything but more FPS games. As I said, I like the concept - it's a new spin and could be a lot of fun. But it does feel like itll be Planetside from a different perspective; you might want to try Planetside out. Only major problem I have with the game is it's a giant meaningless clusterf*ck. You fight for objectives, but lose them within hours with nothing to show for it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 22, 2013 @ 1:01am