Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
micro26 Apr 17, 2013 @ 11:28am
What happened to Darkfall Uw?
Hi, is Darkfall Unholy Wars going to be available from Steam? because they sell it online at their site.
Should I wait to buy from steam or buy it there?
Any more greenlit games not gonna be available from steam?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by micro26; Apr 17, 2013 @ 11:47am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
C0untzer0 Apr 17, 2013 @ 11:45am 
Ask the developers. If they really wanted to be on steam, they would be. It seems that they don't want to be there right now, so nobody can force them to release.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Apr 17, 2013 @ 1:40pm
micro26 Apr 17, 2013 @ 4:54pm 
why would they put their game in green light steam and not release it ? Doesn't make sense .
Anyways thx a lot I ll ask there
That Guy Apr 17, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
there just using steam like a billboard add . and thats why green light might disapear . its not QQ about games not making it through its people wasting vavles time and steam users time

a few i voted on made it through. but when i looked at the rest of the "games" that made it this batch i noticed most wouldnt be finished any time soon and its nothing new there just using it to find people to back them on kickstarter

for those that missed it the link to vavle co founder in a interview
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/186168/Gabe_Newells_vision_for_Steam_More_choice_more_democracy_less_Greenlight.php#.URNiNTXkV68

*edit* thought for sure i would have to explain that thanks to cause and effect if people submit games that will take another year or more (like dream fall) to finish then they end up with this ever growing list of games (the botle neck) and only a few get through
Last edited by That Guy; Apr 17, 2013 @ 11:09pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 17, 2013 @ 11:28am