Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Pheace [MCT] Apr 7, 2013 @ 8:32am
MOD REQUEST - Gem Slot Confirmation
Me and the GF have accidentally slotted a gem several times each just organizing our inventories or trying to switch a unique EQ with a unique Gem in the transmuter, it's quite annoying.

Also, if I simply foolishly missed an option for this or a mod already out there, please point it out :)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Xalderon May 2, 2013 @ 10:12am 
I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but I know that at least one of the expanded inventory mods has it's own tab for gems. This would keep it away from your gear and remove the possibility of accidentily socketing any embers. I'm not sure which one it was exactly so you may have to do some searching. ALSO If I remember correctly you may want to back up your shared_stash before using that particular mod because, pre-guts, adding the mod actually deleted all gems from your inventory and shared stash as a side effect of adding the new tab. It only deleted unsocketed gems though so you could also use a mod like Gembox to temporarily socket and store any stockpiled gems you have in the meantime.

Hope this helps
MageThis May 4, 2013 @ 11:50am 
I'd like to have the option to just remove 1 gem. I (face slap) erronously slotted a couple of gems in a couple of weapons which I thought enhanced it with what I wanted but it was supposed to be slotted in armour or trinkets for the effect I desired. The effect was 62 focus in armour and 5% chance to cause X seconds of poison in a weapon. I do not want to destroy both gems in my Galaxy Quest wand nor do I want to destroy my wand. Turn cheek and slap opposite side of face.
zParticle May 5, 2013 @ 10:46pm 
A horribly messy workaround if this is important to you: back up your save file, move the item to the shared stash, restore your save file. You've now duped the item and can recover the gems from one and the item from the other.

I've looked into making a mod for nondestructive removal, but it effectively requires the same procedure to work behind the scenes: dupe the item and recover gems on one and destroy them on the other, and I haven't found a way to dupe items in-game.

It's a good mechanic, though, since it makes you think hard about your choices when you have more than one socket.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2013 @ 8:32am