Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Galder Apr 5, 2013 @ 11:45am
[MOD] Change Cursors...
Nothing to do with that annonaying cursors...we can change the game completly but still cannot change the cursors...even with guts?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Xalderon 17 May 2, 2013 @ 10:17am 
Unfortunately from what I have seen, the cursors are not stored in the directories that are changable by mods. However, I believe you can replace them through other means. While this wouldn't officialy be of the same type of mod you may want to try replacing the files in your tl2 directory/icons/ with new cursors and see if that works. You would have to retain the same file names so the game would still recognize them, but I imagine it would work all the same as they appear to be standard cursor files. Your would need 4 of them as follows attack.cur, hourglass.cur, pointer.cur, and poiterident.cur.

Let me know what you find out :)
Galder May 2, 2013 @ 12:37pm 
Hey, thanks for your reply, but it doesn´t work. It seems the cur files are allocated in .exe If I change or replace cursor files in the executable, steam throws me an error. I think because theres no a signed exe.
Last edited by Galder; May 2, 2013 @ 12:37pm
Xalderon 17 May 2, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
Yeah, i was just checking up on that. An unfortunate side effect of purchasing games through steam, but it was worth a shot :)
Galder May 3, 2013 @ 1:49am 
yeah :D
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2013 @ 11:45am