Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer
New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
juzzyQLD Apr 5, 2013 @ 6:25am
Game is Crap!!
I can't hear sounds except for background gun shots nothing close by.. got jack of it after turning every setting to max and trying everything
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Danh 2 Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:19am 
update sound driver
juzzyQLD Apr 11, 2013 @ 5:55pm 
It is.... Just admit that game is really nasty
Danh 2 Apr 11, 2013 @ 8:35pm 
Yeah. I can't hear anything either but I still play...
GrayFox Apr 11, 2013 @ 11:40pm 
your computer is just crap or the dude who sits behind it.
juzzyQLD Apr 15, 2013 @ 11:11pm 
My computer runs at 4.3 ghz quad core....whats yours?
Nathaniel Flint Apr 20, 2013 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by juzzyQLD:
Just admit that game is really nasty

RO2 is an asylum home for CoD/BF haters with complexes.

Judging by their, lets call it "ways of argue", they apparently suck an*s hard on both of these games, so they come their last hope, RO2, and defend it like its Jesus himself.

Conclusion: God and Satan will put down their differences before that happens.
♊AnalFury♊ Apr 23, 2013 @ 12:55am 
hardware acceleration issue it sounds to be.
disable in windows audio settings i think, slider all the way left.
Last edited by ♊AnalFury♊; Apr 23, 2013 @ 12:56am
Fabulous Flamingo Apr 26, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
Originally posted by Nummer XIII:
Just admit that game is really nasty

RO2 is an asylum home for CoD/BF haters with complexes.

Judging by their, lets call it "ways of argue", they apparently suck an*s hard on both of these games, so they come their last hope, RO2, and defend it like its Jesus himself.

Conclusion: God and Satan will put down their differences before that happens.

So what you're saying is that if someone doesn't like a game, they automatically suck at it? I don't like Call of Duty simply because it's feels to easy. I can get 100 plus games there easily so I like RO2 for a challenge, not because I suck at other games.
dmush May 20, 2013 @ 7:13pm 
i think there should be less lag in this ******* game because whenever i play the game lags and when its back to normal my guy is missing his head and his **** is up his ***
Last edited by dmush; May 20, 2013 @ 7:13pm
$wag on the Mag May 30, 2013 @ 9:52am 
haha, i play cod, i play bf2, and i play this. I like all three of them. If your computer is having difficulties, then its something wrong on your end. It ran fine with me, and btw, having a quadcore doesnt mean youll have super awesome sex sound.
jahng-goon May 31, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
I can't hear sounds except for background gun shots nothing close by.. got jack of it after turning every setting to max and trying everything

Upgrade your sound card maybe. Dunno, your quadcore shouldn't be the problem when it comes to in game sound... 4gigs of ram is a bit light, but then again, it should be fine if you're not running too high.
Vrost Jun 1, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
i dont think its the game which "sucks" its your soundcard or the driver.
Praxis Jun 2, 2013 @ 10:41am 
this game is programming spaghetti patchwork . it blows
Praxis Jun 2, 2013 @ 10:42am 
btw who uses soundcards nowdays. get a good board that has it integrated like it should be
The doctor is in 9 Jun 2, 2013 @ 9:46pm 
game works great for me so its on your end

update your sound drivers

make sure your windows sound settings are correct for the sound card and speakers that you have
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50