Steam Greenlight
Play Claw!
Now I know your expecting some detailed explenation as to why you should GreenLight this software well I dont have one. Truth is from the research I have done using everything from fraps to bandicam this one has stood above them all and would love to see it on steam. Please join me in getting this GreenLit
Dont just take my word for it go take a look at it for yourself at http://www.playclaw.com/

Thank you!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111180458&searchtext=play+claw
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
Sorry im new to this greenlight thing does that mean you voted for it or does that mean its already gonna be implemented?
Can't really take your word for it as you didn't explain at all what makes this software better than others. What faults does this software overcome?
You have a good point I didnt make my arguement, nor do I intend to. Research it yourself its pretty obvious why it should be put on here. Anything I say is just a matter of my opinion and then all the "fraps" lovers will come and blow it down. Im shocked bandicam got put on here its okay but meh I would pay for this I think the other recording programs should be free. I run a top notch pc and I dont get lag from any of them, but I do get better quality with play claw.
I was just hoping for a discount on steam if its not on here by next tuesday I already plan to pay full price. Its worth the money im just broke at the moment
İlk olarak GingFreecss tarafından gönderildi:
I was just hoping for a discount on steam if its not on here by next tuesday I already plan to pay full price. Its worth the money im just broke at the moment

It's not going to be on here by next Tuesday.
i figured as much but still it doesnt hurt to try
You have a good point I didnt make my arguement, nor do I intend to.
You make a convincing arguement. It's a product even you can't be bothered to explain the benefits of.
İlk olarak Skoardy tarafından gönderildi:
You have a good point I didnt make my arguement, nor do I intend to.
You make a convincing arguement. It's a product even you can't be bothered to explain the benefits of.

I do what I can.
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 3 Nis 2013 @ 9:39
İleti: 8