Tower Wars
Create New Battle Maps, Characters, Mods, and More
Discover, download and play new maps, characters, mods, and more! Or check out the all new editor and create your own to share with the community. Click
Needs more mods, TBH
preferably one's that allow for MP gameplay, but with A.I.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
Hi Edward,

I would love to see more mods myself - but as I don't have the ability to craft them myself, I am not complaining to much either :-)

Why don't you give it a try, and start building the first part of a new campaign - maybe you will provide the first step in a larger movement :-)
I'd like to, I really would. But I have neither the skill (although I could learn) nor the creativity (something I lack very much) to mod.

All i'm really looking for is a single player campaign, though. Something the devs could've done themselves be it included upon release, or patching. Multiplayer mechanics in a single player campaign. You vs A.I., both building up their economies, and and sending out units. None of this "Classic Tower Defense" stuff. I have 4 other Tower Defense games on Steam alone for that.

What I love about Tower Wars IS it's multiplayer-exclusive mechanics. But I'm not into multiplayer. I much prefer singleplayer. But all that's available in Single Player is standard Tower Defense =/

/end long over-due rant.
Hi again - I see your point, and agree that it would be nice with a single player campaign.

But so would more maps, tweaks to the ladder system, custom-made 2v2 and 3v3 maps and ladders, more co-op maps, new functionality, etc etc.

Unfortunately, SVS is a rather small studio and they have to be focussed and choose what to focus on. To me, the core of TW is the multiplayer element, and I believe the best investment of their time and resources would be to build on that. Hence, while it would be nice, I don't really see that it should be a priority. Unless they create a second game, built on the same engine - but giving them some additional income from the development (could also be a DLC in TW).

My 2c - I realize that we might not agree, but that is my perspective :-)

Oh, and by the way, you should give multiplayer another try - once you get bitten you might end up liking it :-)
I've done the multiplayer. Got bored of it quickly. not because "ragaraga-stupid-multiplayer-stupid", but because I'm not a comptetitive person.
The means it's only stupid for you then.
literally no one said anything about it being stupid.

Congrats on looking stupid.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
Par page : 1530 50