Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Opal Mar 23, 2013 @ 1:01am
Project Zomboid
Why isn't it on Steam yet? The developers even said they got a spot on Steam store.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:15am 
Here's an original idea:
Why not ask them?
Unless of course, you think somebody here knows more about it than the developers do?
♫ NaSpiorad ♪ Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:45am 
I was wondering this along with No More Room In Hell. Both games are playable so why is ValVe taking so long to release them onto steam? It's fairly odd.
Here's hoping we'll see 'em go up soon because i'm kinda sick of Greenlight not getting anything released fast enough.
Last edited by ♫ NaSpiorad ♪; Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:45am
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 23, 2013 @ 7:09am 
Originally posted by Phantom:
I was wondering this along with No More Room In Hell. Both games are playable so why is ValVe taking so long to release them onto steam? It's fairly odd.
Here's hoping we'll see 'em go up soon because i'm kinda sick of Greenlight not getting anything released fast enough.
Are they finished? Has the devs incorporated all the steam functions in their games?
wilco64256 Mar 23, 2013 @ 8:38am 
It's not Valve that's taking the long time here. It's the developers needing to incorporate Steamworks into the games. Go ask them what's taking so long.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Mar 24, 2013 @ 7:40am 
Originally posted by /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\:
THREAD you idiot, THREAD.
Same deal, really. Once it's posted on a public forum, it's no longer yours.

Could've sworn your post initially said "head" when I was scanning the page, but ah, well. Either way, you're not exactly on solid footing when trying to throw around such words.

How do you know he's not?
'cause I've seen him around rather often, and his behavior doesn't match that of a troll. Yours, on the other hand..

You are siding with a troll?
If he were one, I suppose. But he's not. Either way, he's still correct. You should ask the devs themselves rather than random strangers uninvolved with their situation.

Nope, not gonna.
Ah, well.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2013 @ 1:01am