Legend of Grimrock
Создавайте и загружайте новые подземелья, предметы, монстров и окружения
Воспользуйтесь Dungeon Editor, чтобы создать абсолютно новые приключения для других игроков. Наполните свои подземелья загадками, ловушками или даже новыми предметами, чудовищами и окружениями! Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать подробности.
Monster Respawing Mod?
Are there any mods that allow monsters to respawn say after you beat a level. Basically I'd like to level my character independent of the actual level/location I am in the dungeon.
< >
Сообщения 13 из 3
Best I can think of is to use Komags remake, if you want to power level in the main campain, it'll let you import a saved party back into the start of the dungeon
couldn't you create a custom map with a spawner connected to a button, power level your characters on whatever you spawned, and then put your super strong characters into the campaign?:engi:
Автор сообщения: =ibrium.exe
couldn't you create a custom map with a spawner connected to a button, power level your characters on whatever you spawned, and then put your super strong characters into the campaign?:engi:
You can import any characters you like into custom made dungeons BUT the original dungeon coming with the game - in case you are refering to that - can only be played with fresh characters.
< >
Сообщения 13 из 3
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 22 мар. 2013 г. в 14:15