Legend of Grimrock
Create and download new dungeons, items, monsters, & environments
Use the Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve. Fill your dungeons with puzzles, traps, or even totally new items, monsters and environments with custom graphics and audio! Click here to learn more.
ftwelve Mar 22, 2013 @ 2:15pm
Monster Respawing Mod?
Are there any mods that allow monsters to respawn say after you beat a level. Basically I'd like to level my character independent of the actual level/location I am in the dungeon.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
LocalFire 4 Mar 23, 2013 @ 4:48am 
Best I can think of is to use Komags remake, if you want to power level in the main campain, it'll let you import a saved party back into the start of the dungeon
wr.exe Jul 28, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
couldn't you create a custom map with a spawner connected to a button, power level your characters on whatever you spawned, and then put your super strong characters into the campaign?
Dr.Disaster Aug 2, 2013 @ 4:30am 
Originally posted by =ibrium.exe:
couldn't you create a custom map with a spawner connected to a button, power level your characters on whatever you spawned, and then put your super strong characters into the campaign?:engi:
You can import any characters you like into custom made dungeons BUT the original dungeon coming with the game - in case you are refering to that - can only be played with fresh characters.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50