Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
THX-IIOI Mar 18, 2013 @ 7:07pm
Music Producer looking for developers of indie games
Hi,

I've decided to pursue a career in making music for video games, and in order to build up a decent portfolio, I'm going to focus on indie games first. I have over 10 years of experience producing music and designing sounds, and over 25 years of experience playing computer games. Also, for what it's worth, I have 7 years experience as a network engineer and programmer for ISPs.

I can write anything from Ambient soundscapes to IDM and house/techno. I'm quite well versed in fitting to the vibe of a particular genre and creating the correct atmosphere for a given situation. Recent indie game music that has caught my attention would be for example hotline miami and FTL.

I have both analogue and digital synthesizers at my disposal.

If you are interested in contacting me, please contact ben.flexo [a-t] gmail(.com).
You can also see an example of some of my previous pieces here: soundcloud.com/techno

Thanks for listening ;)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
wilco64256 Mar 18, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
This would probably be more effective on someplace like gamedev, folks don't really come here looking for people to hire and that sort of site is more specifically dedicated to this sort of thing.
THX-IIOI Mar 18, 2013 @ 9:13pm 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
This would probably be more effective on someplace like gamedev, folks don't really come here looking for people to hire and that sort of site is more specifically dedicated to this sort of thing.

Thanks for the info, I'll try there :)
CC Ricers Mar 19, 2013 @ 12:14am 
I gotta say you're awesome for being the one to claim the "techno" name on Soundcloud.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2013 @ 7:07pm