Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
gargamell999 Mar 17, 2013 @ 3:05pm
when will the up dated half life game be releasted?
if it or other better looking greenlight games do not come out soon, i'm going back to wizardry 8 for a while
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
DarkByNight Mar 17, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
What, do you mean Black Mesa?
It's already out, just go download it from their site. :)
Although I'm not quite sure it's finished, but it's at least partially playable.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Mar 17, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Last I heard, they were still working on the Xen(?) stage.
wilco64256 Mar 17, 2013 @ 7:21pm 
It's not finished, check with the devs on a status.
gargamell999 Apr 8, 2013 @ 10:21am 
they advertized it back in chrismass. it was to be done and loadable in april, WELL its april now and they are still working on it.

I still want to buy the city of fools game for my mother to play. what happened? am i going to have to buy it from some "OTHER" gamer site?
wilco64256 Apr 8, 2013 @ 10:23am 
You can complain here all you like, but it won't do you any good. Go ask the developer.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Apr 8, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
If they're still working on it, then it's still not finished. It's better that they take their time and release a complete and tested product instead of something that needs a lot of patches afterward.

City of Fools still isn't even greenlit. So, yes, if you want it so badly, buy it elsewhere.
Skoardy Apr 8, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
"I want this game!"... "Check with the devs!"... month goes by... "I want this game!"... "Check with the devs!"...

See you guys in another month when the message still hasn't sunk in.
piit Apr 8, 2013 @ 10:45pm 
I went to download it from their website but didnt get the game to work :( would be great to get this from steam someday.
Snaeng Apr 9, 2013 @ 3:42am 
It will be released on Steam once it's done. Black Mesa is not finished. Roughly 2/3 of the game is finished, the last part (the Xen stage) is still in development and will take some while. The developers won't to release a polished and tested product.

Originally posted by piit:
I went to download it from their website but didnt get the game to work :( would be great to get this from steam someday.
Do you own Half-Life 2? It's a requirement. What were your problems with installing it? It's just a setup.
gargamell999 Apr 10, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
i dont want to give the black mesa developers any evil ideas. I hope that we do not have to have very end of the 2nd sub game of post HL2 allllllll done. just to be able to load and run the new #1. when i saw that i had to throw a bomb up in the air, switch guns and then shoot the bomb.... i just gave the game up. i was afraid that i would have to 5 or 6 time effortlessly.
wilco64256 Apr 10, 2013 @ 2:16pm 
Originally posted by Snaeng:
Do you own Half-Life 2? It's a requirement.

No it isn't. You can get the Source stuff for free.
gargamell999 Apr 10, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
ok thank you
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 10, 2013 @ 7:23pm 
Originally posted by gargamell999:
i dont want to give the black mesa developers any evil ideas. I hope that we do not have to have very end of the 2nd sub game of post HL2 allllllll done. just to be able to load and run the new #1. when i saw that i had to throw a bomb up in the air, switch guns and then shoot the bomb.... i just gave the game up. i was afraid that i would have to 5 or 6 time effortlessly.

what the diddly? is that even English?
gargamell999 Apr 12, 2013 @ 4:56am 
hey gorLom I asked the question, they answerd it and I think the thread is all done. If the only people who are alowd to post questions and comments on this bill board. are people who have perfect grammer and writing skills, that would get rid of a whole lot of children.

yes MR GORLOM you are one of many people who instead of answering the question you would doddge it and pick out any little misspelled word and completely ignore the irrigonal question.
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 12, 2013 @ 4:35pm 
Originally posted by gargamell999:
hey gorLom I asked the question, they answerd it and I think the thread is all done. If the only people who are alowd to post questions and comments on this bill board. are people who have perfect grammer and writing skills, that would get rid of a whole lot of children.

yes MR GORLOM you are one of many people who instead of answering the question you would doddge it and pick out any little misspelled word and completely ignore the irrigonal question.
I don't care about your grammar unless you cna not get your point across. I could not follow the meaning of that post at all. :( I was hoping someone could explain it too me.

I guess I could have beeen more expressive about that desire. My bad :(
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Apr 12, 2013 @ 4:39pm
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2013 @ 3:05pm