Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 3:43pm
Rhythm Destruction Video. This game is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUVvdMUzLhQ

Made a video for it, like me or not this game's worth checking out.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Skoardy Mar 14, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
A game that ties two of the most annoying gameplay mechanics together? Add six-inch nails to the kneecaps and they're onto a winner. Also, it looks a bit silly for the ship to be shooting through the backgrounds.
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
What's wrong with bullet hells, I understand no liking rhythm games but there's no reason to be talking down bullet hell.
-Z- Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
It's impossible for someone to not like bullet hells?
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:21pm 
No I just don't like that he called it one of the most annoying game mechanics ever. That's kind of a ♥♥♥♥ move so I thought I'd respond in kind.
Skoardy Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:38pm 
So the only one allowed to have opinions about gameplay is you and anything else is a ♥♥♥♥ move? Sorry for offending his higness.
-Z- Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:38pm 
But if it is one of the game mechanics that annoys him most, isn't it well within his right to say such?
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
Yes but he didn't say he dislikes bullet hells, he just said that they were the most annoying game elements. Which objectively isn't true. So what he said is viciousness for the sake of viciousness. It sounded mean an confrontational and I also have the right to say that. If he had phrased it more politely I would have responded more politely.
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
Right to free speech is a fine thing but it doesn't give the right to be a ♥♥♥♥. Not without having people respond in kind.
Skoardy Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:28pm 
So unless someone prefaces what is patently obvious their opinion with 'In my opinion,' your mind reads it as a statement of fact and you feel obliged to launch person insults? Wow.

I guess I'm entitled to call you a few choice names for speaking for the entire universe by saying that the game is 'awesome' and 'worth checking out' without first specifying quite clearly that those are merely your opinion? Glad you've cleared up that I am now allowed to "respond in kind" with insults.
-Z- Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
Annoyance isn't objective. :/
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
I just don't like how you worded it. It sounded a bit like an attack. I'm sorry I got ♥♥♥ hurt over it.
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
My bad guys. I overreacted a lot.
Skoardy Mar 14, 2013 @ 7:58pm 
Not fond of bullet-hell or rhythm action games and marrying together a mechanic that asks you to focus on your ship (for avoiding bullets and scenery) with one that asks you to focus on the timing of various circling objects seems like a bad design choice. One that would have me tearing clumps of hair out.
Yessik Ziiiq Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:38pm 
Pretty much : D
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2013 @ 3:43pm