Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
!3eleidiger Oct 29, 2013 @ 11:49am
I have to ask a very serious Question about not showing up Greenlight Games in my Queue!
Can anyone tell my wy so many Games not showing up in my Queue! I am Greenlight Voter since the first Day and i am always watching all the Videos and looking through the Games really carefully to give every Game a Change to hit my Taste!

In the beginning i was not recognizing that there are Games missing in my Queue cause of the less amount of Games being Greenlit by Steam but since there are up to 30 Games getting Greenlit each month i see 5 - up to 10 Games i was not able to Vote for cause they never showed up!

Can anyone give me a reason for that?

Many thx for any Hind in before!

MFG Bel
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
!3eleidiger Nov 1, 2013 @ 9:16am 
Does no one have the same Problem! Hello Admins OMG wtf is dis Community???
Greenlight RIP so early?
wilco64256 Nov 1, 2013 @ 10:18am 
Have you tried just contacting support?
Spawn of Totoro Nov 1, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
I've had that happen. It was due having already voted on everything that was available. Some games may be too new to show up right away. You can always hunt them down and vote on them.
!3eleidiger Nov 1, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
Thx for the answer! I have Voted for all Games too and i continue Voting every Day so how can i miss a Game until its Greenlit there are less Games getting the Green Light in 1 Day!
Or do i have tu Search the whole Entry's for them that would kinda be to much work!
Anyway thx for the Info!
-Z- Nov 1, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
It might be that they're things you voted on a while ago and forgot about. Possibly, you voted on them when their project page didn't look as good, and thus voted "no."
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 1, 2013 @ 6:06pm 
You're sure they aren't software? Do you check the software tab too?
!3eleidiger Nov 1, 2013 @ 6:57pm 
Yes i watch the Software too! And no i would never forget a Game (damn re-uppers i know you all;) i Voted for even if it was NO cause i read Description and watch all the Videos to give the Games a fair Chance! And none of them was from the Software Page!
But thx for the Suggestions!
!3eleidiger Nov 12, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
It happened again some Games never showed up for me!
Especially Wilson Chronicles! Also all the other HL Ports!
I don´t get this!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2013 @ 11:49am