Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
DefjamM3r Oct 24, 2013 @ 7:58pm
Torchlight II Suggestions on a new update
Hey good job on the game, Torchlight is by far one of my favourite RPG's, but I recommend for any upcoming updates to add on new classes... And I do have a few suggestions, such as a Necromancer, an Assassin or even a Summoner of Elemental Spirits. I don't know but more classes would be great. I also recommend that pets could each get specific skills and create armour for each pet and slots to equip them, that would be awesome. If you do agree to add this on for a new update, take your time that way this game still remains one of the top RPG Games ever thanks for reading, laterz
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
DefjamM3r Oct 24, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
Im not level 1, im actually level 36 so I'd say im pretty experienced just saying lol
DefjamM3r Oct 24, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
I play offline which is why my profile says level one...
DocRocker Oct 24, 2013 @ 9:03pm 
There's a mod kit out. There's already a Necromancer, wrapped up nicely in a mod that adds nearly 70 hours of play and tons of new monsters/bosses. Look for synergiesMOD. There's also the Human Followers mod which lets you equip real gear and weapons to a pet that is any of the 4 base classes (complete with abilities). In fact there's tons of awesome mods right now on the Workshop.
DefjamM3r Oct 27, 2013 @ 6:44pm 
Yeah thanks bro i just found out after i had posted this lol nice profile pic its similar to mines lol
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50