Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
jeslyck Oct 21, 2013 @ 1:16am
Censorship
This is important since Steam also has this automated processes rubbish, and the game came from Greenlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfgoDDh4kE0
Last edited by jeslyck; Oct 21, 2013 @ 1:21am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
No One Oct 21, 2013 @ 3:53am 
just go complaign on the forum on steam . its what every one does . maybe have a title like "fix yor sheet" or "worst game ever" or "dont buy" its not uncommon. also you can post a screen shot with a title like "bad game" or "the game is poorly optimised" or something .

garry's incident looked bad from the trailer . what could you have possibly said that was so bad it made it look worse ?
Gorlom[Swe] Oct 21, 2013 @ 4:48am 
Jeslyck: I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say "since Steam also has this automated processes rubbish". which part/aspect of Steam are you refering to?
Skoardy Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:00am 
I think he's trying to say that Towns can finally sit down - the anti-Greenlight crowd have a new whipping boy.
C0untzer0 Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:08am 
It was classy of him not to monetise his video about his right to monetise.
-Z- Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:17am 
I think Day One should have been put into the Early Access program, rather than be listed as a full release. Like with Towns, they've been working on a lot of patching to improve upon the issues, apparently. I'mma give 'em time to work further on it before I boot it up and see how they've done.
jeslyck Oct 21, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Jeslyck: I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say "since Steam also has this automated processes rubbish". which part/aspect of Steam are you refering to?

Had an unpleasant experience on Steam Legends of Dawn forum, where I was Permanently banned from the developer for protesting that they did not give their Kickstarters their items. At the best of my knowledge they still have not received them.
After that experience, it was time to finally claim a refund for the first time, since the game is not finished and barely playable.On my request for a refund, I got an automated poor translated proposing that I could find help at developer website / forum.
I am 37 years old I have dyslexic and felt total helpless
Last edited by jeslyck; Oct 21, 2013 @ 2:03pm
Gorlom[Swe] Oct 21, 2013 @ 4:27pm 
That sucks.
chris1980 Oct 22, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
More scamsters. This really highlights the need for a voting system.
owz. Pirugo Oct 22, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
lol
Skoardy Oct 22, 2013 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by chris1980:
More scamsters. This really highlights the need for a voting system.
Actually, if anything, this perfectly highlights how it's completely unnecessary. No voting system and yet people are well aware of the foibles of this game.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 21, 2013 @ 1:16am