Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
komikoze Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:33pm
Nothing new?
I love zombie games! that's why I go through green light to find more of them. Unfortunately, the majority of zombie games are the same. I could go on about what makes a bad zombie games, but I'll spare you of my opinions; and assume a lot of you know what i'm already talking about. It's unfair to judge your game at such an early stage, but heed my warning...Stay away from JUST the survival aspect! Try to revive your description with future plans that will make YOUR zombie survival game different. If any of you would like suggest some features or how this game could standout, please post! And to the developer, good luck! I hope to see new refined details about the game!
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Skoardy Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:43pm 
It's usually common courtesy when starting a thread calling others to contribute suggestions and ideas, that the OP starts the ball rolling and contributes to their own thread themselves.
komikoze Oct 16, 2013 @ 2:40pm 

Originally posted by Skoardy:
It's usually common courtesy when starting a thread calling others to contribute suggestions and ideas, that the OP starts the ball rolling and contributes to their own thread themselves.

Oh I did not know, but i'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:33pm