The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Caaros, The King of Chaos Oct 13, 2013 @ 10:56am
PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS MOD!!!!
I am wanting a simple mod that adds a cheap spell/ability to teleport whatever follower/pet I have to me. I tried making it myself, but I became hoplessly lost even with the creation kit wiki up (And now I might just burn down my extensive mental library of awesome mod ideas knowing I won't even stand a chance at creating them) .
Last edited by Caaros, The King of Chaos; Oct 13, 2013 @ 10:56am
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Oct 13, 2013 @ 1:21pm 
This is not "simple" but near impossible and here is why?

Are you aware how many NPC Followers and Follower Mods and Pet / Pet Mods there are?

This either has to be unique and specific spells or so generic that you would have a bunch of NPC's and thus party on your hands ...

You would have to do this yourself with the specific NPC/Pet Followers you have.

Now if you have Amazing Follower Tweak - you can have up to 5 followers and you can summon them ALL at will - but you get all that are in your Follower Network. Not just specific ones, this is as close as you'll get ....

Hope this helps....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415880
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 10:56am