The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Sweet Jesus Tender Bunz 22 Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:40pm
Computer Question.
Hey, I did a re-format, I backed up my skyrim files, when I lauched skyrim after getting all my audio, video card drivers, it just dosent lauch, im wondering if anyone knows the drivers I need to run it, or if it is just a bug, I only really backed it up because of all my mods (400+) so im just wondering if it would be easier to just try and copy all of the data files and reinstalling the game, maybe it will auto download stuff or fix it self....

Just if you know solution tell me, although I think that its obvious and il sound like a fool...

Using a Radeon 7700 as my video card and a ASUS P5G41T-M as my motherboard.
Last edited by Sweet Jesus Tender Bunz; Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:47pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Oct 12, 2013 @ 8:28am 
Okay, let me see if I get this - You say you "backed up my skyrim files," does that mean ALL of them, including the actual game files, too? You are trying to load the game from your pre-re-format?

IF that is the case:

I would totally, than that is the problem. Because likely you have new - updated drivers, dll's and such .. which Skyrim needs to re-recognize.
Sweet Jesus Tender Bunz 22 Oct 12, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
yea, I just re intstalled
Sweet Jesus Tender Bunz 22 Oct 12, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
works
jjb-54 1 Oct 12, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
Yes ...
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:40pm