The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Virgo.Marlane 1 Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:34pm
Miraak's quest
ok i get to the point when i have to fly on a dragon to get to Miraak but when the dragon flys off I'm suspended in the air in the same spot I mounted the dragon meanwhile the dragon is flying off. Does anyone know y or what mod causes this? Cause I cannot finish it :( Please help
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:16am 
Did you try going back to an earlier save and try again? (Plus also what is your load order of your DLC's ... no not MODS ... but your DLC's ...???
Virgo.Marlane 1 Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
dawnguard, hearthfires and dragonborn. r those the ones ur talking about?
jjb-54 1 Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
Originally posted by Virgo.Marlane:
dawnguard, hearthfires and dragonborn. r those the ones ur talking about?

Yes those are the ones - is that the load order you have them in?
Virgo.Marlane 1 Oct 11, 2013 @ 4:03pm 
Dawnguard, dragonborn and the Hearthfires
jjb-54 1 Oct 11, 2013 @ 4:41pm 
The load order I've seen as the "rule"

Dawnguard
Hearthfires
Dragonborn

Even BOSS puts them in that order and from the blogs I've seen - that has been the consistent load order requirements.

Also understand you might have MOD conflicts as well ... so I would check your mods as well - as in - go to each Specific Mod Forum and read up on any known bugs and/or posted problems ... yes a PAIN - totally ... but 'it is what it is' - also there is a likely hood that your saved game(s) are corrupted as well .. you might (be prepared) to have to start over.
Virgo.Marlane 1 Oct 11, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
kk. ya i deleted her already lol
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:34pm