Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
[MLP]Prince Sunshine Virtue Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:30am
greenlight games that i would buy
The greenlight games i see sometimes are usually copies of games that currently exist ! >:( but with someones personal taste and thats what i dislike, If it already exists sure you would make a buck or two but the lifespan of a copy of a game will be very low like china trying to copy bmws calling them something weird but exactly the same style with cheap tacky materials.

The greenlight games i would buy would be
1.) a 3D HD anime shooter with loads of guns to choose from third person camera and first person camera with special powers to morph into things like altered beast with first person shooter aspects and third person aspects with a big open world that you would attack it your way like Gta but in an anime style or like farcry But i would love the customization of saints row as well this is something These new developers miss something that will apply to everyone in those 3 areas.

2.)Anime Bullet hell games like touhou but much more in depth charecters that you can change and make them all playable as you defeat the boss

3.) Ever tryed mastering something good like Gran Turismo but for Pc? i would strongly suggest this and buy this because i am a fan of gran turismo Build something like gran turismo for pc This is a market niche/gap that needs to be filled making something like this will be the way forward and hit the millions quickly dont forget customization as customization is paramount
Last edited by [MLP]Prince Sunshine Virtue; Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:38am
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
[MLP]Prince Sunshine Virtue Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:33am 
So basically maybe something like gran turismo or saints row but with anime characters
C0untzer0 Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:48am 
I see. Would you be willing to pay about $75 or more for the game you want? Also, you'll have to wait around 6 years.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Oct 10, 2013 @ 10:01am
Skoardy Oct 10, 2013 @ 11:15am 
You seem to be complaining that Greenlight has a lot of rip-offs/copies and then asking people to make a rip-off/copy of Gran Turismo. And really, creating a rip-off but merely making cosmetic changes to the character art to anime style isn't really any different than what you're saying others are doing.
[MLP]Prince Sunshine Virtue Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
you dont seem to understand Skoardy What i was saying is anime style art and scenery changing a complete new story line a comletly new game based like gta But without feck i lost my money go get it back using crime i am thinking along another story and there is no gran turismo that exist on pc so take a step back and think could be a good idea THERE ARE LOADS OF MINECRAFT COPIES GUN CRAFT ETC you can get a mod that allows you to use guns and camo in minecraft see what i am getting there
Last edited by [MLP]Prince Sunshine Virtue; Oct 10, 2013 @ 2:01pm
[MLP]Prince Sunshine Virtue Oct 10, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
p.s voting for more anime (Good anime games)
C0untzer0 Oct 10, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by Prince Sunshine Virtue:
there is no gran turismo that exist on pc so take a step back and think could be a good idea
So copying something from a console doesn't count as copying? That's handy.
Skoardy Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
You're right that there isn't Gran Turismo on the PC but it has more than it's fair share of driving games, covering all kinds of vehicles and play styles. Some are outlandish and unrealistic, some are more sim-like, akin to GT. I can guarantee you that there are far more driving games released on the PC by a long shot than there have been games that look like Minecraft.
FALSEPOSiTiVE Nov 30, 2013 @ 8:25am 
Please don't poke the bears.
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 30, 2013 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by FALSEPOSiTiVE:
What about the pandas? are they bears? can we still poke them anyway?
FALSEPOSiTiVE Nov 30, 2013 @ 8:32am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
What about the pandas? are they bears? can we still poke them anyway?

Especially the Pandas!
C0untzer0 Nov 30, 2013 @ 8:36am 
Hey, pandas don't poke each other enough. That's their whole thing.
FALSEPOSiTiVE Nov 30, 2013 @ 8:48am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:

That's funny and sad.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Nov 30, 2013 @ 9:32am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:

That's funny and sad.
Not as sad as the lack of punctuation in the original post make me feel.
FALSEPOSiTiVE Nov 30, 2013 @ 9:40am 
Originally posted by -Z-:

That's funny and sad.
Not as sad as the lack of punctuation in the original post make me feel.

Now I'm sad because you actually read it. (probably out of habit)
Kick Nov 30, 2013 @ 10:41am 
y asffwa
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:30am