Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Custom maps, mods, skins & campaigns
Discover and download custom maps, character skins, weapon modifications, skins, enemy modifications, campaign mods, and much more. Plus, click here to learn more about creating and sharing your own mods.
ghost_- Nov 4, 2013 @ 12:01pm
Multiplayer mode
I want to buy this game.My question is.Is worth it?People play In multiplayers mode?or is empty?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Festive DogePhoenix Nov 10, 2013 @ 7:16pm 
It's worth it, even without multiplayer. But, the multiplayer is empty. However, if you have friends that have it, or can buy it, the game is great for co-oping.
Festive DogePhoenix Nov 10, 2013 @ 7:20pm 
Ha! I see you bought the game, and enjoyed it enough to get 3 as well. That's great to see. :3
Lex Wolf Nov 11, 2013 @ 4:48pm 
Insígnia.
rubber5 Dec 18, 2013 @ 8:23am 
i love sam and i love it even more playing against the wife and other its so much fun
ghost_- Dec 18, 2013 @ 10:08am 
it s usless anyway,because people don t play this game.And it s sad.i saw this game have 76 score on metacritic,and i think is a good game anyway
Festive DogePhoenix Dec 18, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by rubber5:
i love sam and i love it even more playing against the wife and other its so much fun
You sir, are a lucky man to have gotten your wife into Serious Sam. Props.
Festive DogePhoenix Dec 18, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
Originally posted by ghost1-:
it s usless anyway,because people don t play this game.And it s sad.i saw this game have 76 score on metacritic,and i think is a good game anyway
Metacritic's opinion doesn't mean ♥♥♥♥ to be quite frank. And people DO play this game. There's a community for planning such events like co-op and deathmatches.
Mustang Jan 29 @ 12:00pm 
no
Festive DogePhoenix Jan 29 @ 3:17pm 
^Random anon
Gutenberg Feb 2 @ 12:54am 
Originally posted by ghost1-:
I want to buy this game.My question is.Is worth it?People play In multiplayers mode?or is empty?
Festive DogePhoenix Feb 2 @ 9:08am 
Multiplayer mode is kinda empty, unless you join a group by the name of "Seriously!",who plan events like playing Multiplayer and Co-Op together. But even playing the game solo is really great, and very fun.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50