Sid Meier's Civilization V

Create and Discover New Worlds
Maps, Scenarios, Interface, and so much more. Explore the modding world of Civ V, and when you’re ready, download the SDK to create and upload your own.
MandarinB Dec 6, 2013 @ 5:37pm
I wish there was the option of Creating a custom Civ
What if there was an option that alowed you to design your own civs, and chose your own bonuses and special units? I would love that. Maybe even make a rebel option, making you a rebel of a chosen civilization. Then you rebel and take over the chosen civilization's cities, naming the best one your capital. Does anyone else wish this was possible?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
The Wizard of Gauze Dec 6, 2013 @ 8:10pm 
No, sounds a bit OP
MandarinB Dec 7, 2013 @ 7:42am 
Really? I jsut think using someone else like Darius I, in Civ doesnt make sense as soon as you enter certain eras. Creating a leader to me is better.
Meat Dec 8, 2013 @ 11:38am 
I want to make my own too. Choose from a list of options that have bonuses, while you are chosing the bonus, the came automatically adjusts aspects IF NEEDED. They have algorithms and stuff for things like this so use them. Allow us to choose our own Civ.

At LEAST let us choose our colors when editing our Civs. Some that you are stuck with are horrible to me.
Last edited by Meat; Dec 8, 2013 @ 11:40am
FaceEaterMaximus Dec 9, 2013 @ 7:39pm 
At the very least I would like the choice of multiple leadears for each civilization from different times so we can use more modern leaders in the modern era and such
psimpson Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
I would love if I had a mod that did that, I could make a unit (that doen't go obsolete) and jsut mass that unit, and have like +10 production in each city per city!
Flashman Dec 14, 2013 @ 7:47am 
I'd like the option to generate totally generic civilizations with no special bonuses. I figure its up to the leader of the civilization to determine what bonuses are worth researching. Mind you, I'm fine with special units/buildings as long as they don't wildly unbalance the game but some of the bonuses make no sense. Hannibal gets a few elephants over the Alps once and forever after only the Cathaginians can cross mountains? Meanwhile, Napoleon can build Death Robots but can't build a tunnel through the Alps? Makes no sense.
Last edited by Flashman; Dec 14, 2013 @ 7:47am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2013 @ 5:37pm