Kinetic Void

Customize your galaxy
Build your ship design module by module in the shipyard, then share the design with the community. Or browse, download, and rate ships others in the community have designed. Click here for details on getting started.
solochris 42 Dec 2, 2013 @ 9:52am
Missing ships
Hi, i was looking at where my frankly dissapointing creations where coming in the lists of ships posted and noticed the 4 most recent additions are not listed anymore. They where there last week and now poof gone. They are still listed if i go to my workshop page but not on any lists. Anyone else had this issue or know what causes it?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Draco 8 Dec 3, 2013 @ 6:34pm 
I have not notice that but I was able to find some of your by going one page at a time. I did not look for all of your ships. You got way to many... I think this is a Steam Workshop issue though.
solochris 42 Dec 4, 2013 @ 4:31am 
the 4 that are missing when i looked, even going one page at a time are the Cammel (ugly light fighter), The Scimitar Gunship (frigate), The Light Transport (i think this was listed as heavy fighter) and the cruiser The Pheonix. I have alot of ships though 6 of them are a set the rest are just me going mad. If you can see these ones listed please let me know, so that i know i'm not going mad. Thanks
solochris 42 Feb 12 @ 12:00pm 
ok what happened to this discussion, most of the comments have gone? did someone remove them all? ok the ships i was refering to in this fault had started to show, but have all dissapeared again. I noticed another discussion saying some ships are missing or not showing in lists correctly is this linked?
Last edited by solochris; Feb 12 @ 12:01pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50