KingEspinas Nov 29, 2013 @ 5:09am
finel fantasy 7
Hello fans of Old &new generations.Mytopic is simple i would love to see mods for finel fantasy 7.Now for now before you go judging me. I wolud like to put it out there that ibeat this game way to many times legitly.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Rain Spartacus Nov 29, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
well u would only play a game like ff7loads of times if its good witch it is. so no need for any mods its fine the way it is if u wana mess a game up do it to number 8 hate squall
KingEspinas Nov 29, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
Yes i difinitely agree i do not care for ff8 storey or squall.
chadly2150 Nov 29, 2013 @ 4:27pm 
Squall was ok, but the magic system sucked balls. I would like to some graphic and animation overhauls for FF7. That game is magic, but it shows its years, even in this updated ver.
puzzlefox Jan 15 @ 11:42am 
I agree that there should be workshop support for graphics mods for this game (I bought and played the hell out of this game the day it was released, so save your hipster rants). Though it will never happen. Every time something good regarding FF7 begins happening, the ♥♥♥♥s at squaresoft shut it down. There was a completely re-done and remastered version that was supposted to be released, but square♥♥♥♥ threw a fit and kept it from happening. What a shame. This game is a video game masterpiece.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2013 @ 5:09am