Cities in Motion 2

Cities in Motion 2

Nuevos mapas, escenarios y reglas
Ahora puedes crear y compartir nuevas reglas, escenarios y mapas para tus ciudades y vehículos. Modifica los valores del juego para aumentar la capacidad de los autobuses, crea nuevos objetivos o produce mapas personalizados completamente nuevos. Suscríbete a otras modificaciones hechas y compartidas por la comunidad para ampliar tu juego.
workshop download problem
I seem to be having a problem downloading maps and scenarios from the workshop. whenever I download a map from the workshop and load it as a sandbox, it loads perfectly fine, but when I load a scenario that I downloaded from the workshop that requires the already downloaded workshop map, it loads nothing but the flat terrain that starts in map editor mode.

is there any sort of fix to this bug?
< >
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
dispereo 4 27 DIC 2013 a las 16:13 
I had this today as well. However I generally have an issue with workshop files. I get a map from the workshop and start the game, I can play the map in sandbox mode without any problem.

Then I close the game, start it again, and the workshop files are not available anywhere anymore. This is rather annoying. I have to go back into workshop, unsubscribe, resubscribe and start the game again.
UpLift_Vancouver 4 ENE 2014 a las 14:48 
the only workaround that I know of is to manually install the map and scenarios from CiMExchange

windows XP directory: C:/Documents and Settings/(insert username here)/Local Settings/Application Data/Colossal Order/Cities In Motion 2

windows 7 directory: C:/Users/(insert username here)/AppData/LocalLow/Colossal Order/Cities in Motion 2

maps, scenarios and rulesets go in their corresponding folders from there
< >
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50