Cities in Motion 2

New Maps, Scenarios, and Rules
Now you can create and share new rules, scenarios, and maps for your cities and vehicles. Tweak game values to increase bus capacity, create new objectives, or create entirely new custom city maps. Subscribe to other modifications made and shared by the community to expand your game.
Clank_91 Nov 28, 2013 @ 4:34pm
workshop download problem
I seem to be having a problem downloading maps and scenarios from the workshop. whenever I download a map from the workshop and load it as a sandbox, it loads perfectly fine, but when I load a scenario that I downloaded from the workshop that requires the already downloaded workshop map, it loads nothing but the flat terrain that starts in map editor mode.

is there any sort of fix to this bug?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
dispereo 3 Dec 27, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
I had this today as well. However I generally have an issue with workshop files. I get a map from the workshop and start the game, I can play the map in sandbox mode without any problem.

Then I close the game, start it again, and the workshop files are not available anywhere anymore. This is rather annoying. I have to go back into workshop, unsubscribe, resubscribe and start the game again.
Clank_91 Jan 4 @ 2:48pm 
the only workaround that I know of is to manually install the map and scenarios from CiMExchange

windows XP directory: C:/Documents and Settings/(insert username here)/Local Settings/Application Data/Colossal Order/Cities In Motion 2

windows 7 directory: C:/Users/(insert username here)/AppData/LocalLow/Colossal Order/Cities in Motion 2

maps, scenarios and rulesets go in their corresponding folders from there
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50