Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Dr. Garen Fa La La Laulbrei {✚} Nov 20, 2013 @ 3:21pm
Weapon Mods: Best of the Best!
I'm looking to modifiy my game a bit by downloading a new model or skin for each of the guns/melee weapons in L4D2.
I'd like to hear from members of the community (aka you) on what they prefer to use in their game instead of the stock models/skins.
Feel free to provide names, links or even a collection you would recommend!

But let me make this clear...I'm looking for realistic guns.
So that means NOT Hellsing, NOT My Little Pony, NOT Gold, NOT Deadpool, NOT Resident Evil 6, NOT Cartoon Network, NOT Battlefield, NOT Call of Duty, NOT Star Wars, NOT Fallout 3/New Vegas, NOT Tron NOT Anime-Based AND NOT Crazy Colors!

In short: NO GUNS OR MELEE WITH POP CULTURE REFERENCES PLEASE!!!

So now that is clearly understood by those who can actually read this post...please list your favorite gun/melee mods below! As long as its realistic I'm willing to give it a try!

Thanks!

Also if it helps here is a full list...feel free to copy and paste and put your link or weapon name next to the one it replaces.

GUNS
Pump Shotgun
Chrome Shotgun
Sub-machine Gun
Silenced Sub-machine Gun
Auto Shotgun (Tactical)
Spas-12 (Combat Shotgun)
Hunting Rifle
Assault Rifle
Military Sniper Rifle
SCAR (Combat Rifle)
AK-47
P220 Pistol
Magnum Pistol
Mini-gun
Heavy Machine Gun

THROWABLES
Molotov Cocktail
Pipe bomb
Boomer Bile Bomb

MELEE
Axe
Baseball Bat
Chainsaw
Cricket Bat
Frying Pan
Machete
Katana
Crowbar
Electric Guitar
Tonfa [Police Baton]
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Tacitsan 1 Nov 20, 2013 @ 6:15pm 
if its possible (i dont know if its possible) but look at all my subscriptions ofcourse there arent going to be ones you like but most of them are pretty bad ♥♥♥ and work
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2013 @ 3:21pm