Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
[GWAG] Trig " BRONY" Jegman Nov 17, 2013 @ 12:53am
Help Wanted: SAVE THE ENFANGERED SAXTON SNAIL!!!!
Everyday millions of people stand back as the Saxticus Slowasballsicus slips farther and farther into extinction. How can you help? Unlike other animals the Saxton Snail is not created by boring reproduction, no this creature is created on the interweb by people with skill such as yourself ( Disclaimer: Just becasue i SAY you have skill does not mean you HAVE any so if you feel like i was feeding you lies i assure you that you cannot hold me legaly reliable). I am looking for a good Samamritian willing to put their skills to use and create a Sexton Snail. Whats that? You don't know what a Saxton Snail looks like well heres a pic http://theoneandonlyfrackma.deviantart.com/art/SAXTON-SNAIL-409354756 look how cute he is, its like you can practically hug the murderous intent in his eyes. ( If you are willing to take up the task please contact me via Steam) ~ Sincearly Trig Jegman
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
MaX<<Sonic>>WARMANN Nov 17, 2013 @ 2:30am 
AHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA WHAT IS THIS A JOKE :) AHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2013 @ 12:53am