Arma 3
Discover the best community content
Get the most out of Arma 3 with Steam Workshop. Find and install player-created scenarios and mods, or create your own and upload it directly to Steam.
Află mai multe
Dying and respawning...
Hi. Maybe this is a silly noob question but... I have to ask anyway.

I played a few coop missions from the workshop with some friend, and we always have the same issues: If one of us dies, there is no option like "respawn", "restart mission", "reload checkpoint" or anything else... The only solution we found is to leave the game and host it again, what is not very practical, is it?

But even doing so, sometimes we have problems, e.g. the second time we host the game the player who died can not join, or the slot is not available anymore, or some error message is displayed, or other strange issues that prevent us from playing.

So diying in a coop mission kind of ruin the game. Is there any shorcut for this kind of issues? Are we really suppose to quit the game and create again every time someone dies? Really? Oh, please, tell me that there is a much easier solution and I am just a dumb.
Editat ultima dată de Ricardo; 12 nov. 2013 la 16:18
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
You both have to die, then you can restart at the last checkpoint
Get this one... you have respawn, revive, and mobile revive on the truck.. enjoy...:)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191661925
And usually threre's no revive on mission. Only respawn.
Ricardo 15 nov. 2013 la 9:42 
Thank you guys, actually getting the other player dead too (suicide) fix the problem very well. It looks like something that developers missed... There should be an easier option to reload or restart, not forcing you to kill yourself (in the game).
Anyway, we don't need to go back to the main menu and create the mission each time! Thank you!
Thanks DJ Otacon, I'll have a look into your mission.
Editat ultima dată de Ricardo; 15 nov. 2013 la 9:44
its up to the missions authors, there are a few different respawn types:
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn
it also is certainly possible the author failed to setup respawn, or screwed it up....

also, when you say the second time you hosted the game the player who died couldnt join...sounds like whats happening is you're not actually restarting the game, you've backed into essentially the 'server' lobby and tried to jump back in again. you know how arma has those multiple screens you gotta back outta when leaving a server : ) pain-in-tha..
Editat ultima dată de dr_strangepete; 22 nov. 2013 la 18:40
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 12 nov. 2013 la 16:16
Postări: 5