Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
MrMage Nov 11, 2013 @ 5:55am
Any hat ideas ... ?
So ...
I Want to make a pretty hat (OK that's not a bad plan) but ,
i don't have any ideas ! so if someone have a good idea please post it here (Or add me )
If you are from Czech Republic it will be very GOOD !
Many Thanks.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Brandon From Statefarm Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
I'm not from the Czech Republic, but I have a good hat idea... Or set that includes a hat. Why not make a Trenchcoat/GreatCoat for tf2's soldier? One that goes under the knee's like the ones used in Both World War's. The theme will go great with soldier, noting his Official TF2 backstory. I dont think this counts as a hat, But it will be a great misc. The hat can be a helmet that covers the ears and neck.

Some reference for when you get started: http://www.emodels.co.uk/plastic-kits/product_info.php?products_id=10060
Green_Arrow Nov 11, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
have a hat that will change colors with the seasons
A Rare Kinda Piggle Nov 11, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
A knight helmet for heavy!
THE-BRO Nov 12, 2013 @ 3:16am 
alian hat for all the classes please create one !!!!!
DingoWalley Nov 12, 2013 @ 10:47am 
I have an idea for the Medic:

The Chaplin
Class: Medic
Type: Hat

"Now, when I said we needed a Chaplin on our team, I wasn't referring to that Communist Brit!"

It basically gives the Medic Charlie Chaplins Hair and Little Mustache. A variant of it, known as "The Chaplin Tramp" would also give him a Bowler hat, making him look like Chaplin's famous Character, "The Little Tramp".
MrMage Nov 12, 2013 @ 11:06am 
DingoWalley that sounds like a good idea !
MrMage Nov 12, 2013 @ 11:06am 
Originally posted by SHOTING_STAR:
alian hat for all the classes please create one !!!!!
Alien Swarm Parasite ...
Last edited by MrMage; Nov 12, 2013 @ 11:07am
King.K Koopa Nov 12, 2013 @ 12:21pm 
Ok, I have a heavy hat idea. It is a glass dome with a metal rim at the bottom that replaces the top of the heavy's head. In the dome is a small, futureistic city.
DingoWalley Nov 12, 2013 @ 12:41pm 
Originally posted by *PootisC*MrMagmar32CZ:
DingoWalley that sounds like a good idea !

Thank you! I thought of it one day while listening to Old Radio Dramas (Yes, Not something most people listen to) where they reminded me before there where Medics there where Chaplins (Priests or Religious Doctors that would go with Army platoons), and since Charlie Chaplin was a famous Film Star/Director at the time, I put two and Two together.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 11, 2013 @ 5:55am