Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
深入了解
CyborgParrot 2013 年 11 月 11 日 上午 1:09
Why was my workshop item banned?
About a couple of months ago my workshop item "MW2 Soldiers" was banned without warning or notifying me, although it wasent exactly mine i did give credit where it was due, so why did you ban it valve? is it because i didint add the original authors as contributors? or dont you allow content from games made by activision?
< >
目前顯示第 1-2 則留言,共 2
Stark Raven 4 2013 年 11 月 11 日 下午 12:10 
Where did you get it? If a mod is made by other people and not significantly modified by you, you have to obtain permission from the original authors. If you didn't do that or couldn't prove it, it's a violation of the Workshop ToS and can thus be reported and then banned.

If you did do all that, then I have no clue. Valve can remove items at their sole discretion, no reason needed.
Angry Chungler 2013 年 12 月 27 日 下午 12:56 
Probaly because of all this crap about CoD ♥♥♥♥♥♥ like "HEY YOU CANT DO THAT THATS NOT ALLOWED!!." and then you have the serious people going"This is crap i dont like left 4 dead because it has zombies" its either some ♥♥♥♥♥'s were mad and flagged it or copyright. alsi where did you find the mod?? if it was on the stean workshop then thats why or it could just be where somebody thought you where making fun of it..
< >
目前顯示第 1-2 則留言,共 2
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 11 月 11 日 上午 1:09
回覆: 2