Ace of Spades

Build your Battleground
Design, create, and share custom maps with a suite of over 400 items and tools. Invite your friends or join a public session with up to 24 people. Click here to learn more.
SPIDER EYEZ Nov 10, 2013 @ 12:46pm
Just cant see any new maps
Hey there sorry I didnt know where to post and thought here might be the place. Well i've been subscribing to a few maps in workshop, everything downloads. I go to launch ace of spades and go to check out the maps and nothing is there, just what comes with the game :( Its odd because other workshop items for games like left for dead seem to work just fine and i have no problems finding in game what i have downloaded. So can anyone help me please to find out how i can get to play the workshop content in ace of spades. ( to admin please move this if you have to thanks) Thanks guys await a reply.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Travas Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:29pm 
You have to look in the custom matches.
SPIDER EYEZ Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:52pm 
I have been :( and only now I see one called Epic Zombies ... something I didnt subscribe to so i'm a little confused. What I mean by this is I subscribed to Haloween City in workshop, but when I look in custom it doesnt show this atall ... so i'm baffled lol
Last edited by SPIDER EYEZ; Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:54pm
Travas Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:41pm 
You don't have to subscribe to a map to see it in the Custom Match lobby. You only need to subscribe to a map to be able to make a Custom Match lobby with that map. Other maps will appear because someone else made that custom match. I hope I helped a little.
SPIDER EYEZ Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:43pm 
Yeah you helped :) Thankyou for a good explanation Travas, i've stopped ripping my nose hairs out now. :D
Travas Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:46pm 
Glad I helped. Have fun playing the game.
Унылое Ведро Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:25am 
Bla
AwesomeSlime Nov 22, 2013 @ 6:38pm 
:marksman:
gunner 35 Dec 27, 2013 @ 2:51pm 
Map must be same gamemode as map or you cant use it!
gunner 35 Dec 27, 2013 @ 2:51pm 
GAME sry.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50