Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
JackJet99 Nov 9, 2013 @ 12:34am
NEW WEAPONS!
I would like to say that everyone is waiting for new weapons because we are tired of old rockin' chair weapons.Dont get me wrong the weapons that are already there are good(This does not apply for all weapons eg:diamondback,baby faces blaster).So as i was saying we need New weapons specially for spy.I would also like less reskins and more weapons that have different stats than others.Weapons that help a player that has his own style.And Some weapons should be nerfed such as the Cow mangler 5000 and the righteous bison together as they will only work with a very good team(not very common).I mean by different weapons that the weapons shoot different projectiles such as the difference between flare gun and shotgun and most important different stats.By that i dont mean crappy stats i mean powerful but also have some downsides such as less health or speed or damage penalties.Anyways.We need the updates as soon as possible

What i think should be added or nerfed is below:

Scout Weapons>>>Baby faces Blaster should have something else to reset boost as it is necessary to double jump as it is what the scout is meant to do.Also No damage penalties because the scout is Shoot and run class

Soldier Weapons>>>Liberty Launcher currently SUCKS.it is better of with 3 rockets than damge penalty,Cow Mangler and righteous Bison will not work unless with a very good team and as i said its not very common

Pyro Weapons>>>I dont think like other players that there should be something to throw or a water shooter XD.I think there should atleast 1 new kind of flare guns and several new flame throwers

Demoman/Knight>>>I dont think there should be new things for demo knighting.But i think some new stickybomb launchers and grenade launchers should be cool

Heavy>>>A couple of New Minguns would'nt hurt. Nothing else :D

Engi>>>NEW shotguns,New secondarys,New wrenchs,New PDA's,New destruction PDA's New everything for engi as he has every less weps :P

Medic>>>We dont need New saws(there is enough),we need atleast 1 new syringe gun and few new mediguns

Sniper>>>New secondarys and melee.were OK with the current snipers

Spy Weapons>>>Less damage penalties as there is mostly on every revolver,New knifes(not very important)But we really really need new sappers which i think one of them should be thrown as in meet the spy

If you have another ideas you can comment it

And steam please Stop TEAM FORTRESS 2 From becoming TRADE FORTRESS 2
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
KingPatric Nov 15, 2013 @ 1:27pm 
Plz, more wepons for engi!
JohnMcSwag Nov 17, 2013 @ 6:39pm 
how i add the workshops to the gane?
mabe they should split the gunslinger like they did with the equelizer. a pda which make you able to build mini sentry and the gunlinger could do what normaly does with out the mini sentry
Rachie Nov 19, 2013 @ 6:04am 
I was thinking of a minigun called the buzzcut. The minigun barrel would be replaced with a barber pole. Thats it so far.
[E]vi[L] Dec 7, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
My opinion Valve don't give a ♥♥♥♥ with spy and is my favorite class i put some ideas for clocks knifes and sapps with advantages and disadvantages but it seems what Valve wants is crap useless items to sell to win some money because if they want they could explore some briliant ideas or mix that ideas of ppl that put here everyday and they don't care.
everyday TF2 is getting worst on my opinion prefer old tf2.
tsk Dec 7, 2013 @ 8:57pm 
Prefer more weapons for medic too
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 9, 2013 @ 12:34am