Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Mother Russia Nov 5, 2013 @ 6:00am
Greenlight
Если мой проект понравиться людям, сообщество STEAM должно со мной связяться. Что я буду должен сделать в этом случае?
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Skoardy Nov 5, 2013 @ 6:08am 
Maybe you could explain your situation a little more?
Mother Russia Nov 5, 2013 @ 7:17am 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
I want my game sold in STEAM. To do this I have to add the game to Greenlight. If the game will appeal to the people, the steam must contact me, I will have to make about the game? Sorry for my english.
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 5, 2013 @ 8:02am 
Elaborate in your own language please. Your english doesn't make enough sense.

I can't decern if you are talking about Valve contacting you about selling your game, or if you are asking how to get feedback from the community...
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Nov 5, 2013 @ 8:14am
gigalexo Nov 5, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Originally posted by Myviz009:
I want my game sold in STEAM. To do this I have to add the game to Greenlight. If the game will appeal to the people, the steam must contact me, I will have to make about the game? Sorry for my english.
Это только русскоязычный поймет). Гуглом на худой конец переводи). This text is awful. Try next time "Google translate" or something like that.
Mother Russia Nov 5, 2013 @ 10:12am 
Originally posted by gigalexo:
Это только русскоязычный поймет). Гуглом на худой конец переводи). This text is awful. Try next time "Google translate" or something like that.
Чувак, это и есть Google Translate :D
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 5, 2013 @ 11:30am 
I'm fairly certain that is what he has done. Aparently Google translate doesn't like Russian that much or at least doesn't like his particular way of phrasing stuff in Russian.

I'm curious, since you can read Russian can you tell me what his first post asks about?
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Nov 5, 2013 @ 11:30am
-Z- Nov 5, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
Google Translate also doesn't account for grammar or any uses of a word outside the official primary definition. It doesn't very much help for things like this.
gigalexo Nov 6, 2013 @ 5:42am 
If his game was approved ("Like") by people. He think that STEAM society will contact with him. He don't know next steps in that case, which he must do.--I'm very sorry if I did't his post more understandable, because I'm russian too. :)
Last edited by gigalexo; Nov 6, 2013 @ 5:43am
C0untzer0 Nov 6, 2013 @ 6:17am 
If his game was approved ("Like") by people. He think that STEAM society will contact him. He doesn't know next steps in that case, which he must do.--I'm very sorry if I didn't make his post more understandable, because I'm russian too. :)
Aha, thanks for clearing that up. That makes a lot more sense. Surely the stages are pretty simple:
  • Design game
  • make game
  • post game
  • publish game (Sign contract and celebrate)
Or is there something else missing in translation?
Last edited by C0untzer0; Nov 6, 2013 @ 6:20am
gigalexo Nov 6, 2013 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
If his game was approved ("Like") by people. He think that STEAM society will contact him. He doesn't know next steps in that case, which he must do.--I'm very sorry if I didn't make his post more understandable, because I'm russian too. :)
Aha, thanks for clearing that up. That makes a lot more sense. Surely the stages are pretty simple:
  • Design game
  • make game
  • post game
I think that he is interested stage 4 in details, because stages from 1 to 3 he already have.
Last edited by gigalexo; Nov 6, 2013 @ 7:14am
Kly>Rich Nov 6, 2013 @ 7:41am 
да ♥♥♥♥♥♥ знает
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 6, 2013 @ 8:14am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
  • Design game
  • make game
  • post game
I think that he is interested stage 4 in details, because stages from 1 to 3 he already have.
Step 4 involves lawyers and trade secrets, it also requires a dialogue with Valve. Noone but Valve and whatever legal represenative he hires can help him with that.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Nov 6, 2013 @ 8:14am
Cran1uM Nov 6, 2013 @ 11:22pm 
explain
C0untzer0 Nov 6, 2013 @ 11:32pm 
Originally posted by The Wedge:
Be capable of communicating in English? It's kind of necessary.
Or hire somebody who can, you never know what deals you may be missing out on otherwise.
Originally posted by The Wedge:
At the very least a business attorney should look over your contracts (always). In this case I wouldn't be too concerned about Valve, but there may be other business issues to deal with. I wouldn't begin to know what's involved in doing business in Russia.
Is it worth retaining one straight away, or just go for whoever you can get by the hour?
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 7, 2013 @ 6:13am 
Originally posted by Cran1uM:
explain
Google translate turns his first (and also his second) post into gibberish in English and it is hard to understand what he is asking for. As such some elaboration, details or explanation is required for any non Russian speaking forum user to understand what his inquiering is about.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Nov 7, 2013 @ 6:14am
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2013 @ 6:00am