Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Erfahren Sie mehr
Workshop files seems to download again after every restart of game
Hi guys, i think i need help. It seems that my workshop files i have subscribed for Left for Dead 2 are always downloading again after i start the game new :(
Can anyone help me or give me a hintwhat could be wrong ?
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
this could either mean updates or, maybe your wifi is bad and the workshop keeps trying to finish the download,
I have the same thing. I can use them but then after i start thegame agin they need to re-download and my addons say there is nothing.
♥♥♥♥! i same! what happen for the game?
same here, also here is a newer post written by myself for those who want a full detailed description of whats going on with their addons

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussions/-1/558746017866501863/?appid=550
Zuletzt bearbeitet von The Renegadist; 24. Jan. 2014 um 11:37
no one to answer this question?
It's a chronic problem with the Workshop for many users. As far as I know, there is no fix short of an effective manual installation by moving the mods out of the Workshop folder to the addons folder and unsubscribing from the mods.
dcToro 30. Jan. 2014 um 12:14 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Those Dirty Blues:
It's a chronic problem with the Workshop for many users. As far as I know, there is no fix short of an effective manual installation by moving the mods out of the Workshop folder to the addons folder and unsubscribing from the mods.

That is exactly what i did in the end. At least a workaround. Steam is getting worse with the years for me. It seems they are growing faster than they can handle. Not only because of the workshop files issue.
< >
Beiträge 17 von 7
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 19. Jan. 2014 um 10:42