on VACATION TO 29.12 3 Jan às 16:02
Cs Go - Cheaters . Please Read It
Hey Guys. My name Is Selen , and i will talk about hackers.
I go to competetive and hacker was in my team - I trying to kick him but noobs in my team need win , hacker got 3 hours and i got one idea.
All guys 50 - Hours Will dont play Competive
For If someone is Hacker , He will go first Competive.
If u Accepting this Take to the Comment 1+
Bye -
Selen
A mostrar 1-8 de 8 comentários
< >
»JEnGA« 3 Jan às 20:01 
Truee!
°C.S.C.C°Puma62.be 4 Jan às 5:33 
Ok this is true, but in the game I have, there also was not bad, I took my troubles their patience and I've been chasing, I complained, and for this nstant for two months and a half I do not see anymore, and I've hunted 18 and my game is Sniper Elite V2

Originalmente postado por SeLeN SvK:
Hey Guys. My name Is Selen , and i will talk about hackers.
I go to competetive and hacker was in my team - I trying to kick him but noobs in my team need win , hacker got 3 hours and i got one idea.
All guys 50 - Hours Will dont play Competive
For If someone is Hacker , He will go first Competive.
If u Accepting this Take to the Comment 1+
Bye -
Selen
▲illuminati▲ 4 Jan às 8:07 
true
Pedro.Ratto 4 Jan às 9:10 
I totally agree.
But they are not hakers, just a bunch of losers that can't win at all, and then they search for some tool to make them better at the game.

If I were in your team, I would definitely choose to kick the cheater. I rather have a noob in my team and loose, then win with cheat.
Toretto 5 Jan às 10:17 
Truee!
eNjoi 5 Jan às 10:28 
yes its true
Dagnu 5 Jan às 19:37 
hell true dude
Opal 5 Jan às 23:36 
I agree, on some parts.
Yes, you should have SOME experience in CS:GO to play Competitive.
BUT, what if someone has a lot of experience with another CounterStrike game, such as CS:S? CS:GO and CS:S have a lot of similar game mechanics, so how about if one person doesn't have many hours on GO, but has 50+ hours on another CounterStrike game? I dunno, just brainstorming.
A mostrar 1-8 de 8 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50
Postado a: 3 Jan às 16:02
Comentários: 8