Meky žbirka 3. tammi, 2014 16.02
Cs Go - Cheaters . Please Read It
Hey Guys. My name Is Selen , and i will talk about hackers.
I go to competetive and hacker was in my team - I trying to kick him but noobs in my team need win , hacker got 3 hours and i got one idea.
All guys 50 - Hours Will dont play Competive
For If someone is Hacker , He will go first Competive.
If u Accepting this Take to the Comment 1+
Bye -
Selen
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
< >
»JEnGA« [PT] 3. tammi, 2014 20.01 
Truee!
§CSCC§Puma62.be 4. tammi, 2014 5.33 
Ok this is true, but in the game I have, there also was not bad, I took my troubles their patience and I've been chasing, I complained, and for this nstant for two months and a half I do not see anymore, and I've hunted 18 and my game is Sniper Elite V2

SeLeN SvK lähetti viestin:
Hey Guys. My name Is Selen , and i will talk about hackers.
I go to competetive and hacker was in my team - I trying to kick him but noobs in my team need win , hacker got 3 hours and i got one idea.
All guys 50 - Hours Will dont play Competive
For If someone is Hacker , He will go first Competive.
If u Accepting this Take to the Comment 1+
Bye -
Selen
▲illuminati▲ 4. tammi, 2014 8.07 
true
Pedro.Ratto 4. tammi, 2014 9.10 
I totally agree.
But they are not hakers, just a bunch of losers that can't win at all, and then they search for some tool to make them better at the game.

If I were in your team, I would definitely choose to kick the cheater. I rather have a noob in my team and loose, then win with cheat.
Toretto 5. tammi, 2014 10.17 
Truee!
eNjoi 5. tammi, 2014 10.28 
yes its true
Dagnu 5. tammi, 2014 19.37 
hell true dude
Opal 5. tammi, 2014 23.36 
I agree, on some parts.
Yes, you should have SOME experience in CS:GO to play Competitive.
BUT, what if someone has a lot of experience with another CounterStrike game, such as CS:S? CS:GO and CS:S have a lot of similar game mechanics, so how about if one person doesn't have many hours on GO, but has 50+ hours on another CounterStrike game? I dunno, just brainstorming.
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50
Lähetetty: 3. tammi, 2014 16.02