The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
christopher.barry13 Dec 30, 2013 @ 8:45pm
in need of guidance
I am tryin to create my own armor and weapons for Skyrim (looks and all), but I cant seem to find a free 3D design program someone please help me out
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
christopher.barry13 Dec 30, 2013 @ 8:51pm 
ok some one replied then I accidently deleted it
Brandybuck 18 Dec 31, 2013 @ 12:07am 
Try Blender
mpd1958 Dec 31, 2013 @ 2:19am 
I'm trying to do the same thing. Where do I find Blender?
mpd1958 Dec 31, 2013 @ 2:27am 
Nevermind , I found it.
unicorn.gallop Jan 2 @ 1:02am 
I agree! Blender is a pretty great program to use. It's extremely powerful (which makes it very complicated to learn, but if you take it little by little you'll be fine), completely free, and it's got a HUGE community that will probably be able to help you through every single step.

Though you should know that if you have no experience modding, or with making 3D models, trying to make a complete armour set or weapons set from scratch is gonna be a HUGE undertaking. It will be worth it, but to begin you should try out just toying around with items that are already in the game, or using other people's 3D models and making items out of them. It will help a lot, it's good to be familiar and confident with the tools you'll need to use.

Not to discourage you! Best of luck ^^
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 30, 2013 @ 8:45pm