Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Daha Fazla Bilgi
I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet.
A mod that turns the common infected into the Half-Life 2 and it's episodes zombies. Considering Half-Life is what made Valve popular, I thought it would be made by now. I mean, we do have a Ravenholm map.
< >
12 yorumdan 1 ile 12 arası gösteriliyor
İlk olarak HLGgaming2011 tarafından gönderildi:
http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=13796
Thanks! I didn't know that there was a place to download other then the workshop.
No problem, there is a specific way to install them it's probrably on there somewhere but you need to put the add on files in here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons
İlk olarak HLGgaming2011 tarafından gönderildi:
No problem, there is a specific way to install them it's probrably on there somewhere but you need to put the add on files in here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons
Nah, I already got it. When I unzipped it, I just needed to open the ci_headcrab file, and it automatically installed.
Yeah that only works with some of them. Keep that in mind, it's a good place to look for mods when you've squeezed everything out of the workshop. :)
İlk olarak ŞŐŮŊĐƤŲŁŞĘ tarafından gönderildi:
Nah, I already got it. When I unzipped it, I just needed to open the ci_headcrab file, and it automatically installed.
Quick hint, never do that again. It doesn't always work and the method HLGgaming2011 described has yet to fail me in my installation of 200+ mods. (Manual download forever!)
Anyone think that the Zombine would be an awesome replacement for Armor zombies?
İlk olarak Chr0n0Tr!gg3r tarafından gönderildi:
Anyone think that the Zombine would be an awesome replacement for Armor zombies?
Same here. I hate the small screen in front of the normal Zombies.
small screen? and holy shet you replied fast :D
En son The Renegadist tarafından düzenlendi; 21 Oca 2014 @ 16:47
İlk olarak Chr0n0Tr!gg3r tarafından gönderildi:
small screen? and holy shet you replied fast :D
I usually reply to any comment notification I get, and yes there's a small clear screen in front of the armor zombies replaced by the Headcrab Zombies.
never noticed before, I thought you meant the lighting bug found when killing a zombie, the black sqaure
< >
12 yorumdan 1 ile 12 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 30 Ara 2013 @ 20:35
İleti: 12