Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Czy masz w sobie to „coś”?
Stwórz i zaproponuj nowe przedmioty (takie jak czapki, uzbrojenie, odznaki, buty i inne) w celu rozważenia włączenia ich do właściwej gry. Kliknij tutaj, aby dowiedzieć się więcej.
New Wep for TF2 Spy...? Maybe?
so I've been wondering if this was a good weapon idea, but I can't illustrate it, can somebody illustrate this for me or tell me if this is a bad or good idea?

WEAPON NAME: Creamaters Touch (Cree-Mate-Ers Tuh-ch)
STATS:
Backstab not an instant kill
Lights enemies upon backstab
+70% afterburn damage
Fire does not extinguish until the target is dead(meaning a backstab leads to certain death but not for immediatley)
+75 Health
+75 Max Overheal

thnx in advance for the feedback!!! AND THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO SKINS AND SUBMITS THIS TO THE WORKSHOP
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 16 komentarzy
Legolas 18 grudnia 2013 o 8:24 
Spy must have all the time his deadly atk The Backstab or it will be even more weak, you are preventing the spy not to kill instantly, mather fact how you will protect your base or atk the enemys base with that knife if you can't kill the medic and the heavy with a backstab or other class and btw pyros are imune to fire and if they have a medic you can backstab the times you want the medic, he will heal his team conrades and the medic have regen himself but takes little time.
Useless knife its my opinion.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Legolas; 18 grudnia 2013 o 8:26
venom backshots 18 grudnia 2013 o 15:57 
the fire doesn't go out though, it will consistently burn dealing around 30 dmg per second to the target, I don't see how that's not certain death.
venom backshots 18 grudnia 2013 o 15:57 
It gives you extra health as well, you have 200 health when using the weapon as well.
Sentient_Toaster 18 grudnia 2013 o 18:31 
0/10.
im schizophrenic 18 grudnia 2013 o 22:21 
i think it is a great idea your added health will buy you time to get away and ovoid being killed by one rocket or every single time you run out of cloak or undisgues in trade enimes will not die instantly and it would pretty much be useless against pyros i could see this being extremely effective once paired with the enforcer
venom backshots 19 grudnia 2013 o 16:39 
yea I was thinking of adding to a kit called something like the "Oppop-spy-ition" or something dumb like that :P
venom backshots 19 grudnia 2013 o 16:44 
at the same time though it keeps the spy's counter pyro.
Cave Johnson 19 grudnia 2013 o 18:38 
I agree sith Mr.Evil i will just say that instead if repeating everything he has said
Fallen 19 grudnia 2013 o 22:05 
The one who needs new weapons is the scout. Just Saiyan .-.
Cave Johnson 20 grudnia 2013 o 6:31 
True
venom backshots 20 grudnia 2013 o 9:01 
Well, if the class isn't broken don't fix it, right?
aravash (Zbanowany) 20 grudnia 2013 o 9:56 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Grey Hound:
instantly bad
Cave Johnson 20 grudnia 2013 o 11:45 
I don't know I play Spy alot I would probably use it
venom backshots 20 grudnia 2013 o 13:15 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Bing?:
Początkowo opublikowane przez Grey Hound:
instantly bad

Why is that? It takes time to kill ur target, but it's still a guarenteed kill, it basically gives you more health in exchange for delayed backstab kills, I'm guessing the kill icon would be a flamign knife in their back or something
aravash (Zbanowany) 20 grudnia 2013 o 13:39 
Making an instakill weapon not instakill is a stupid idea that thousands have tried to make viable but all failed due to poor ideas.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 16 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 17 grudnia 2013 o 16:12