Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Transmutační stanice hry Torchlight II
Zde můžete najít modifikace, které umožňují takřka neomezené úpravy hry Torchlight II. Změňte téměř každý aspekt hry pomocí editoru GUTS a sdílejte své výtvory s komunitou. Pro více informací klikněte zde.
I can't find GUTS under Tools menu
I've been searching everywhere for weeks now. I've finally finished my first walkthrough and have planned out my entire mod - Final Fantasy Summons and Characters adapted to Torchlight theme - but I cannot find the new GUTS tool. I've seen so many adaptations of old mod tools that I'm really confused on just exactly how to get all of this working.
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
@AnonForecast původně napsal:
I've been searching everywhere for weeks now. I've finally finished my first walkthrough and have planned out my entire mod - Final Fantasy Summons and Characters adapted to Torchlight theme - but I cannot find the new GUTS tool. I've seen so many adaptations of old mod tools that I'm really confused on just exactly how to get all of this working.
You are kidding us, right? Try Goggling "torchlight 2 guts location" and all things GUTS should be exposed.
I could be wrong but it appears that you have the Demo of TL2 which is going to make it problematical to create a mod with GUTS.
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 10. pro. 2013 v 10.34
Počet příspěvků: 2