Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
@AnonForecast Dec 10, 2013 @ 10:34am
I can't find GUTS under Tools menu
I've been searching everywhere for weeks now. I've finally finished my first walkthrough and have planned out my entire mod - Final Fantasy Summons and Characters adapted to Torchlight theme - but I cannot find the new GUTS tool. I've seen so many adaptations of old mod tools that I'm really confused on just exactly how to get all of this working.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
MageThis Dec 10, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
Originally posted by @AnonForecast:
I've been searching everywhere for weeks now. I've finally finished my first walkthrough and have planned out my entire mod - Final Fantasy Summons and Characters adapted to Torchlight theme - but I cannot find the new GUTS tool. I've seen so many adaptations of old mod tools that I'm really confused on just exactly how to get all of this working.
You are kidding us, right? Try Goggling "torchlight 2 guts location" and all things GUTS should be exposed.
MageThis Dec 11, 2013 @ 4:07am 
I could be wrong but it appears that you have the Demo of TL2 which is going to make it problematical to create a mod with GUTS.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50