The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

為您的遊戲尋找最棒的模組(mod)
尋找並安裝您最喜愛的模組從沒有這麼簡單過,模組創作者也可以透過 Steam 更有效率地上傳模組,點擊這裡了解更多。
M'aiq the Liar 2013 年 12 月 8 日 下午 11:46
Invincible Enemies glitch. (Non Essential NPCs)
M'aiq has encountered a glitch that makes some enemies invincible. M'aiq is not talking about the normal unkillable NPCs like the Jarls and so on. M'aiq encounters invincible bandits like the random bunch you find in places like Embershard Mine or the Valthume Towers. They don't take any damage what so ever. Their health never depletes at all. It's as if they are using the God Mode cheat. This makes M'aiq very unhappy. M'aiq wouldn't think the last mod he installed to be the culprit either since the mod was just Posh Mudcrabs. If anyone knows the fix for this glitch let M'aiq know please. M'aiq wishes you well.
< >
目前顯示第 1-6 則留言,共 6
jjb-54 1 2013 年 12 月 9 日 上午 8:17 
Sorry I have to ask - Are the "Posh Mudcrabs" invincible?

Seriously - I like your post, well done. Did this happen right after the Crab Mod? Obvious question, if it did, did you turn it off, go into game SAVE, quit and start the game?

Does the problem still exist?

If that did not help, do you have any mods that alter NPC's or such? You might TURN OFF - Go into game, save, quit and re-load from there.

Basically you have some trouble shooting and likely it's going through the mods one-at-a-time to see which one is causing the problem.
M'aiq the Liar 2013 年 12 月 9 日 下午 8:49 
M'aiq thanks you for your reply. M'aiq had suspected the Posh Mudcrabs and so had disabled them. M'aiq has also tried starting a new game with a new character, but still encountered invincible bandits. M'aiq will try a few more things before reinstalling the game without mods, this will make M'aiq very unhappy to say the least. Having to start over after over 1000 hours of gameplay.
jjb-54 1 2013 年 12 月 10 日 上午 8:17 
M'aiq - before you start over.

To try this, you might, M'aiq.

I would your mods, disable all - back up current saved or M'aiq most displeased will be. Save in a different directory, must be done so game might continue to be fun.

After disable, you have done. Go to the game to see if battle can be won? If won it is, with clear victory. Then a Mod you have the problem must be.

The one mod at time, M'aiq turn on. Till problem once again is not gone. Then the mod has been found, that made the enemy out of bound.

Cast a destruction spell and send to Oblivion and seal the 'well', so Daedra cannot unbound your spell.

Yes, this path could short or long. But in the end, perhaps a Bard will write a victory song!

Let me know if my words are unclear, and a spell I'll cast so your ears can hear.
最後修改者:jjb-54; 2013 年 12 月 11 日 下午 5:22
M'aiq the Liar 2013 年 12 月 10 日 下午 10:03 
M'aiq reads you loud and clear.
jjb-54 1 2013 年 12 月 11 日 上午 7:55 
:)

I had fun with that post.
M'aiq the Liar 2013 年 12 月 11 日 下午 8:28 
M'aiq had fun reading it. M'aiq has figured out the culprit mod. It was a mod that shows NPC's levels on hit. M'aiq removed it and every thing is fine again. M'aiq thanks this one for the assistance.
< >
目前顯示第 1-6 則留言,共 6
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 12 月 8 日 下午 11:46
回覆: 6