Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
dirtyCAT Dec 7, 2013 @ 7:59pm
Suggested Mods for first playthrough
Hey
I am new to Torchlight 2 despite having owned it for a while. Picked it up in the sale ages ago, but have only just got around to playing it.

Are there any mods i should be using for a better first playthrough experience, or is the vanilla game good enough on its own?

Thanks
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Loyalmonk357 Dec 11, 2013 @ 6:54pm 
I too am a noob and would love to know this.
iampaul783 Dec 11, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
I prefer to use no mod on my first playthrough, I join this game one hour age :)
oakbender Dec 12, 2013 @ 9:07pm 
synergies mod if youre up to it
MageThis Dec 12, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
You could try just adding content. "Unearthed Arcana" adds tons of content without affecting game play. It is primarily bugged code fixed to trigger or implementing what was coded but time and cost did not allow the devs (or, maybe they chose not to) test and execute. It also contains "Extra Chunky" and "Dave's Landmarks" both content mods authored by Runic staff.
I would also select a bag mod and Runic's "respec" or "rapidrespec".
Jiranieth Dec 14, 2013 @ 6:33am 
How do you use current roll after adding synergies?
MageThis Dec 14, 2013 @ 7:16am 
Originally posted by marcus_simpson:
How do you use current roll after adding synergies?
synergies will re-roll, pretty much has to.
supersonic_da_real Dec 20, 2013 @ 11:43am 
hey can anyone tell me the official runic mods?
MageThis Dec 20, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
There aren't any official Runic mods. Even the respec mod is not officially supported. "Extra Chunky", "Blank's Landmarks" and "Respec" are mods by Runic staff.
Last edited by MageThis; Dec 20, 2013 @ 1:56pm
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50