Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Stația ta de transformare Torchlight II
Aici poți găsi moduri ce acceptă modificări aproape nesfârșite pentru Torchlight II. Foloseste GUTS Editor pentru a schimba aproape orice aspect din joc și împărtășește-ți creațiile alături de comunitate. Click aici pentru a afla mai multe.
New to the game. Can you help me with Mods?
I played the first Torchlight ages ago, but I just snagged this up on a sale. I want to straight up start with mods, and would like to know which ones I should use. Also, I understand there's now a Multiplayer. Does that support mods as well?
< >
Se afișează 1-1 din 1 comentarii
Synergies is one thats popular (always put at bottom of mod list/load order). Some ppl like the far east packs as well. As far as multiplayer, there's a prob plauing it with mods (each player has to have the same mods in the same load order or it wont work).There are other mods for increasing bag/shared bag space not sure whats the pop one right now tho,You can always search the workshop based on most pop mods or mod combinations (this helps with the issue of only 10 mods as ppl use the guts tool to combine several into one pack).
< >
Se afișează 1-1 din 1 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 6 dec. 2013 la 17:38
Postări: 1