Torchlight II
สถานีแปรรูป Torchlight II ของคุณ
ที่นี่ คุณสามารถค้นหาม็อดที่ปรับแต่ง Torchlight II ได้อย่างไร้ขีดจำกัด ใช้งาน GUTS Editor เพื่อเปลี่ยนแปลงรูปลักษณ์ใดก็ได้ในเกม และแบ่งปันผลงานสร้างสรรค์ของคุณให้กับชุมชน คลิก ที่นี่ เพื่อเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Calling all moders.
i would like to make a mod well not actuly make a mod i would like to work side by side with some one on makeing a class mod so if you have a lot of skill at makeing mods hit me up be cuz i shere as hell dont have the talint but i do have the ideas for mods so i am goin to post this see if anyone would like to work with me on makeing a mod and if it works out mabbe even see about making a full on EXP for torchlight mod like the Far East mod (Great job by the way on that props all aurond) but like i said befor i dont have moding skills but i do have the ideas for them.

side note i do not want moders that like to make OP classes or items that kills the fun out of the game thank you.

Thank you for reading this and if you message me i look forword to working with you thank you.

ps i dont rely care who gets the props for this if at all anything ill just want props for idea and (name of mod/and or share name of mod) moder gets props for what is made with that idea and how kool and kick ass it is.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-1 จาก 1 ความเห็น
for right now i want to start with working on a new class mod that manly deals with realy kool EXP plain i rely want to get started on this so plz hit me up
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-1 จาก 1 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50