The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Skrillex Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:10pm
Looking for mod(s) that brings maaany NPC's to Skyrim
Hello! Could someone here link me some mods that contains a big pack of NPC's? I want a pack for Riverwood, but I also want many new npc's in the whole Skyrim. I can't remember where and the mod's name, but I have seen a huge mod pack which included like 1000-1200+ NPC's I think. :)
And could someone please also just link me some real good mods? :D
Thanks
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Dec 5, 2013 @ 7:24pm 
Did you actually try looking to see what is there, in the workshop?
Skrillex Dec 7, 2013 @ 6:14am 
Yeah, but I don't know actually what to search for. I have been trying to search for mods like "More npc" and a bit of other searches. But with no luck :/
Skrillex Dec 7, 2013 @ 10:10am 
Thanks! Do you know when NMM will work again?
jjb-54 1 Dec 7, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
I think (??) They are up now - but you need the newest NMM version ... but since I don't work there - all I can say is go check it out and see...
Skrillex Dec 7, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
Well, ok! Thanks mate :)
G20 22 Dec 8, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
I used to use one, it was like travellers and scavengers or somegting like tha, i don't think it had fiver stars, but i realy don't count ratings as a rating atall mostly.. anyways, if yu type travellers into the serch here on steam it should come up. It's jat a bunch of npc's that run from city to city, occupying bars etc, they run around quite alot like theyre on their own missions and often scavenge dead bodys and end up wearing some wierd combos because of that, once they've been wondering for a while that is.. I enjoy using that mod if you find it.
Skrillex Dec 10, 2013 @ 3:08pm 
Ok, thanks mate :D
Skrillex Dec 14, 2013 @ 10:18am 
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:10pm