View the 2013 entries
You can watch he submissions below. Voting was between Nov 18th through Nov. 24th. The winners were revealed on Nov. 26th on sourcefilmmaker.com.
For complete contest details click here.
Darkghost Nov 26, 2013 @ 8:02am
can't vote?!
''your account does not have sufficient privileges to petrform this action''
well thanks steam then explain why i could 2 days ago >:/
for some reason i can't vote on the saxxy awards and yet im still able to vote on workshop items and post discussions...whats up whit that? i have 25+ paid games on steam and i also have several dollars on my account at this very moment, is there anything i can do?
sure i can ask steam support but once that's all done the saxxy awards would be over what would be a real shame.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
puojanen Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:03am 
ok
Darkghost Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:16am 
Originally posted by puojanen:
ok
your not helping, i dont quite see why you even bothered answering if thats what your going to say
Suggs Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:27am 
I've got the same problem, I tried contacting Steam Help Desk, but they didn't do ♥♥♥♥
Pucok[HUN] Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:33am 
this is becaouse voting was closed at november 24 or 25
Bloody Tecolotl [MX] Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:54am 
They already announced nominees http://www.sourcefilmmaker.com/saxxyawards/. They will announce the winners in a few hours.
Darkghost Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:28am 
Originally posted by Bloody Tecolotl MX:
They already announced nominees http://www.sourcefilmmaker.com/saxxyawards/. They will announce the winners in a few hours.

Ah thanks for the information!
i wish the could have made a more clear way to say we can't vote anymore but that got the job done i guess, there all just people after all.
Suggs Nov 26, 2013 @ 11:32am 
Nono, you don't get my point. The first time it was announced I couldn't even vote. I've send 2 mails to steam help, no responses, not even a bot response.
Seriously nobody knows the sulotion/has the exact same problem?
QUISS Nov 27, 2013 @ 2:28am 
Voting was only for nominations; Valve chooses the winners. (I think it's a bit dumb that they left the voting buttons there, and that it throws you such an unrelated, incorrect error message when you try them out now, but well...)

Quoting MaxOfS2D
Suggs Nov 27, 2013 @ 6:10am 
Thanks, but then last year was the same, and people who did vote got this badge: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Saxxy_Clapper_Badge
which I ofcourse couldn't take part in.
QUISS Nov 27, 2013 @ 6:51am 
Yeah, I was expecting the same thing for this year's saxxy, I guess they changed their mind. I also heard that this year's nominees didn't get cameras either; volvo is getting lazy.
Suggs Nov 27, 2013 @ 7:03am 
Apart from that, I seriously can never vote around this time of the year. Check my profile, I've done everything to make my steam account "premium". I've bought games and all. I seriously don't know why I can never vote.
QUISS Nov 27, 2013 @ 7:10am 
I don't know about that, you should try contacting steam support again, even though it takes some time to hear back from them. The steam forums are also a great option, maybe somebody else had similar problems.
Suggs Nov 27, 2013 @ 7:16am 
Alright, will do, eventhough it might or might not work, thanks alot ^^
I appreciate it alot
QUISS Nov 27, 2013 @ 11:53am 
No problem :D
tim trto Dec 1, 2013 @ 10:17am 
i couldnt vote when i was supposed to be able to.
i bought a game from the store but still had the problem. i couldnt access the voting page
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50