Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Nuovi campi di battaglia ti attendono!
Trova e scarica nuove mappe, mod e molto altro! Vuoi mettere le mani sulle mod o caricare la tua mod su Steam per una visibilità pubblica? Clicca qui per scoprire come.
controller support
anyone know how to get a controller to work for this game????
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
it's possible and moskeeto did a profile for peeps
http://steamcommunity.com/app/35450/discussions/0/648812305413056871/#c648812305413180202

... but honestly
why
would
you
want
that
Ultima modifica da Kraft ♥ Squad; 25 nov 2013, ore 7:12
I not used to using a keyboard and mouse to play games...its feel weird...but I finding out that is not worth the trouble plus its less effective.
thanks
Looking in ROInput files will reveal many references to xbox, gamepad, emulator and bindings associated with JOYpad. It seems there has been some attempt at providing native contoller support in RS/RO2 which with my xbox360 type controller has absolutely no effect. Some people have observed only partial event bindings happening as expected but have no input from joysticks.

Most people wanting to use a controller wth this game probably scan the options menus for anything relevant to configure and select the use of a controller but will come to the conclusion the game does not support the use of controller natively which then means the easy solution of using a keyboard and mouse emulator to map keyboard and mouse buttons to controller buttons, joysticks and triggers.

Since starting to play RS/RO2 have been using xpadder with some success but due to just learning of the partial/broken controller support now think being able to completely remove or disable this could improve xpadder performance with this game.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
Per pagina: 1530 50